Thank you to both Tales of Life with Cats and Dogs and The Lanther for nominating us for the One Lovely Blogger Award and Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Both are wonderful sites for animal lovers, with lovely photos of their dogs, and Eloise is flattered to be chosen by them.
The award rules are as follows:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Nominate 15 bloggers you admire.
4) Leave a comment on each letting them know they have been nominated.
1) A senior dog, Eloise now has white eyelashes
2) She will eat just about anything, including a pack of sugarless gum (including wrappers) that landed her in the animal hospital, except celery
3) She remembers absolutely everyone who has given her any form of treat
4) She sleeps under the covers
5) She is very good at the vet, but her years of protest during nail grooming prompted the groomer to call her the kangaroo
6) She LOVES people and tolerates other dogs, with a preference for fellow pugs
7) She enjoys having her picture taken, and knows now that posing for a project picture will result in being rewarded with a carrot or two
We’d like to nominate, in no particular order, the following enjoyable blogs: