Thank you to mydailycreativity for passing this along to me! Your blog makes me smile, and I am flattered to be nominated by you. Eloise is, too!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees
You’ve probably learned a bit about Eloise through the 365 days of pugs project, but here are a few things about us:
1. Eloise loves carrots.
2. We are a pet therapy team. Eloise is great with kids, and our most rewarding experience has been at a school for developmentally challenged children.
3. We love to travel, and Eloise has been to Paris and Montreal. (We think Parisians are more pug friendly. . .)
4. Pink is my favorite color; I think Eloise agrees.
5. She hates any form of precipitation and will even tiptoe on wet sidewalks.
6. We love walking on the beach though have learned the hard way that pug eyes and sand don’t mix well.
7. Eloise snores. . . a lot. . . sometimes with her eyes open.
I am happy to pass the Kreativ Blogger Award on to Toby, who introduced me to the 365 Project, and six fun fellow pug-lovers.